Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pen, Pencils, Inks, Paper, & &

First post! There is nothing like a clean sheet of paper, is there? That moment of anticipation...sometimes it is a bit difficult to lay down the first mark, I confess, & here I have a clean blog. The best thing about a blog though is that if I don't like what I've written, I hit the delete button.

I'm a librarian by profession. I like & enjoy pens, pencils, inks, paper, & writing & I am also of the opinion that the ampersand needs to be added back into the alphabet. About the thorn, I'm undecided. It is handy but a little too close to the Y after all. Some of the other letters we could probably do without, don't you think? Well, that can be explored in another post.

I'm no great expert, don't think that. I just want to write about what I like. & so I will. :)


No comments: